Disposable hygiene products are widely applied in our daily life. For packaging the products like feminine pad, pantyliner, wet wipe, tissue paper, it mainly includes the process of counting, stacking and packing. So we have developed the flexible packaging lines to satisfy the customer demands. We can provide the custom packaging solutions based on the requirements of packaging material, sizes, machine speed, pack shapes, single pack or multipack specifications.
Since the company was founded, Gachn has focused on the development and production of flexible packaging lines. Our equipment is divided into two types.
Gachn has many years of experience in the design and production of flexible packaging lines. We are dedicated to providing customers with completely customized packaging solutions along with outstanding service. From packaging solutions for stacking and automatic packaging to boxing and palletizing for products according to your requirements of packaging products, speed, and materials, we have what you need.
Gachn can provide customers with flexible packaging systems designed for household items such as facial sheet masks, wet wipes, disposable toilet seat covers, and so on. We also provide services like layout design of the production line, structural design, production, installation, debugging, and more. We offer complete packaging line solutions from raw non-woven fabrics to packaged products.
Gachn employs its own technical team that is made up of more than 40 members, including professional mechanical design engineers, software engineers, and research engineers. Our chief engineer has more than 20 years of experience in the design and production of packing machines. Every year we reinvest 10% of our annual revenue into research and development efforts. To date, Gachn has been granted more than 30 national invention patents and utility model patents. We can provide customers with the best flexible packing solutions according to practical conditions. We also provide many services including technical support, design and installation, training, and so on.Manufacturing workshop
Gachn operates out of a 5000 square meter factory with more than 100 highly skilled workers. We produce more than 200 packaging machines on an annual basis. Our production facility is in the middle of an expansion process and our new 10,000 square meter factory is expected to be completed in 2019.
- Clients inform us of their requirements and details of the product, including speed of the main engine, packaging method, measurement of product, measurement of packages, a method for packing the product, number of the products to be packed, coating materials and other information.
- Gachn will call for a meeting to discuss and draft possible solutions based on client requirements, for example, machine layout, the flow of the process, technical configuration, written information and others.
- Confirming blueprint and discussing a business contract with the client, for example, date of handover, payment method and more.
- Gachn starts working on client orders including the installation and debugging of the packing machines after the machine has been produced.
- Client inspects the machine by the factory before shipping.
At present, we have built long-term cooperative relationships some of the industry's leading enterprises such as Unicharm, KC, Hengan Group, Vinda Group and ABC.